Bence Electrical & Solar is a dynamic company with over 9-years of experience in the solar industry. The company was founded in 2012 as Benko Electrical and changed to Bence Electrical & Solar (PTY) Ltd. in 2016, because of the ever-growing demand for solar in our Country.
Bence Electrical & Solar strives to satisfy every customer’s specific needs. Not only do we sell a wide range of solar products, but we also do full installations at residential and commercial properties, with excellent references. Bence Solar has made its footprint nationwide as we have done installations in Mpumalanga, Limpopo, Gauteng, Free State, also in Mozambique and Zimbabwe.
Our head office is located in Alberton, Gauteng but we have contact information listed as well for our Mpumalanga and North-West installers.
Our Head Office in Gauteng – 010 023 9103 For installations in Mpumalanga – 067 274 9875 For installations in North-West – 084 047 1153
or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is a silent way of having power for your home and you can install it anywhere.
- The energy is renewable and clean.
- Solar power promotes sustainable environments.
- The carbon footprint left by other methods of producing power are high and solar power is very low.
- When there is loadshedding or a power surge, you can rely on your solar energy to supply you with power.
- It is cheaper in the long run to have solar energy, then being dependent on coal generated energy through Eskom.
- It increases the value of your property.
- Even on cloudy days enough energy will be generated into power.
- Conclusion: Solar energy is safer for the environment and will cost less in the long run.
Below are 4 Ready-to-install solar system packages available. We can also CALCULATE and DESIGN a solar system per REQUEST to best fit your needs.
We are not limited to the 4 packages below as we are experts in the solar field.